Monaco 28 with modified Contemporary Facade

Monaco 28 with modified Contemporary Facade

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Review Paranoia

If you have followed my blog, read this review at productreview: http://www.productreview.com.au/r/fowler-homes/217957.html Am I being paranoid or does it seem like someone is using my experience to write a review? Although I have been a bit frustrated, things have not been that bad so far and I would not be giving them one star. If I am right, I think that this really is a bit unfair, and says something about the trustworthiness of these reviews, both positive and negative. Actually, construction progress has been reasonable so far...

Update - that review disappeared from the site.  Do you think I was on to something or what?!?

3 comments:

  1. You know I sometimes question the reviews also... i have not posted on that site. Not 1 builder has over 3 stars anyway.

    Interestingly that review has been removed.

    The truth of the matter is that fowler homes have experienced growth (due to taking on additional work from the building company that went bust) in the past 6 months. This growth did not equal extra staff on the ground so things started getting delayed.

    They have been plagued with incompetent staff who have had the freedom to do what they wanted (obviously there was no performance management process) and all off a sudden a heap of complaints have seen a few changes at their head office.

    We have been told that new processes have been put in place for new contracts, while they try to work out the errors and unrecorded information for existing customers.

    My only issue is the lack of communication and MANY wasted days not working on site, at times 3 weeks for no good reason.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have sworn you had written one, I think your blog has been plagiarized too. The the recent one has been pulled probably supports my theory.

      I wasn't aware they had picked up another business, I just thought they were a bit slow.

      I hope that they truly are resolving their issues and progress on your job improves - it sounds like it has a bit. Mine too. Best of luck.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete