This design is almost exactly the same as Wisdom Homes' Aspiration (and is from the same Architect).
I have included snap shots of some of the more exciting elements from the Plans.
|Ground Floor Plan|
|1st Floor Plan|
|Front Façade Elevation|
Compared to the original design we have:
- Had to put a split because of the sloping site. This was big dollars, mainly because the ceiling height had to be increased to 3450 mm in the front of the house. Should make for a grand entry!
- Converted the ground floor linen cupboard into a pantry (no pantry in original design)
- Flipped the Home Cinema and the Study - no charge
- Made the Ensuite Shower full length with two shower heads - this cost a bit too
- Moved the Bed 3 and 4 windows to suit the view - minor fee
- Added two piers and parapet over in front of the Home Cinema to jazz up the basic façade - this cost a fair bit
- Made the Meals Room wall a recycled brick feature wall - this cost a bit