Monaco 28 with modified Contemporary Facade

Monaco 28 with modified Contemporary Facade

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Construction Certificate Issued

The final hurdle - the Construction Certificate was received by the Builder yesterday. Construction should now commence within 2-3 weeks (we'll see). It has taken over 8 months to get this far which seems totally wrong. I have hundreds of thousands of dollars approved by the bank, I'm sure the builder wants it, and I want him to have it too. Any way, can't wait to see some action! Not long now.

2 comments:

  1. Big congrats for your good news! Very happy for you. Also I'm encouraged by your news as I still see that the builder are still doing many other things on professional and timing manner!

    You might recall that I once said you and we will eventually start to build together!

    Where are you building? Now, I even think if you build in the West, then your build will be faster than our build!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Out in the Campbeltown area for us, a big area for new homes. I have noticed on a few blogs that builds in established areas like yours seem to take longer. It will be interesting to see how our builds compare.

      Delete